This silky, sudsy gel removes impurities without stripping away the healthy oils that lock in moisture. The combination of White Willow Bark and Sandalwood promote clear skin by gently exfoliating and easing inflammation. This pH balanced cleanser is perfect for everyday use and all skin types. It leaves the skin feeling perfectly clean and supple.
no parabens / no animal testing / no fragrance / no added color / small batches
Mini White Willow Purifying Cleansing Gel
normal / combination / oily / blemish prone / sensitive
- White Willow Bark - Contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is an all natural, gentle exfoliant. This exfoliating action reduces clogged pores and helps smooth the look of fine line and wrinkles.
- Sandalwood Water - An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in drawing excess oil and sebum from the skin.
- Honeysuckle - Thanks to its excellent antiseptic properties, honeysuckle works to relieve skin irritations and blemishes while acting as an effective natural preservative.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- This purifying gel removes impurities without stripping away healthy oils that are beneficial to the skin.
- This pH balanced cleanser is perfect for everyday use. It is suited for all skin types, but is especially beneficial for oily and blemish prone skin.
Moisten skin. Take a dime size of cleanser in the palm of your hand. Add a little water and rub palms together to create a lather. Massage into skin to release dirt and makeup. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sandalum Album (Sandalwood) Distillate, Decyl Glucosode, Coco Glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Gum, Amino-Esters-1, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Guanine.