This oil provides lightweight and fast-absorbing nourishment while reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. A blend of Rosehip, Cranberry, and Black Cumin oils combine to instantly hydrate while improving skin tone, texture and pigmentation. Horse Chestnut and Olive Leaf help to heal and strengthen fragile skin.
1 oz / 30 ml
no parabens / no animal testing / no fragrance / no added color / small batches
Rosehip + Black Cumin Perfecting Face Oil
normal / oily / sensitive
- Rosehip Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil - Provides vitamins A, B, and C, along with minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, while reducing overactive oil secretions and clogged pores.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - The only oil with a balanced ratio of fatty acids, which helps it to rapidly absorb deep into the skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- This product absorbs fully, leaving a powder-like finish.
- The number of drops you use on your skin will change from season to season, depending on your skin’s current condition.
- Face Oils absorb best when the skin is damp. Before applying, use a Face Mist and/or blend with one of our Face Elixirs.
- Our Signature Protocol: For superior nourishment, we recommend blending a dime size of Elixir with a few drops of Face Oil.
Apply 1-5 drops to clean skin. We recommend starting with 3 drops and then adjust by using more or less as needed. Face Oils generally absorb best when the skin is damp. Before applying, use a Face Mist and/or blend with one of our Face Elixirs.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Clementine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).